Fjordvejs Maskinfabrik’s flight conveyor is designed to run day and night, 365 days a year! The capacity is standard up to 80 m3/hour, but is also tailor made in required capacities and designs.
Fjordvejs tube screw conveyor is made in extra heavy materials, that can either be painted, hot dip galvanized or made in stainless steel (AISI 304 or AISI 316). Bearings, bushings etc. are always in top quality.
Fjordvejs flight conveyor are designed for horizontal or inclined conveying in industrial process plants, where very gentle handling of the products are required and it must be completely self-emptying.
- A flight conveyor is totally closed and completely self-emptying
- Low energy consumption
- Low maintenance costs
- Low noice level
- Round ”turning end”
Often Fjordvejs flight conveyor is used for the following products:
- Pressed feed pellets
- Extruded feed pellets
- The gearmotor and tightening device is placed in the outlet end of the flight conveyor
Our flight conveyor can be supplied with:
- Round turning end, that ensure complete emptying
- 45o inclination – makes it very flexible and can be fit easily into existing productions
- The inlet can be done directly into the turning wich saves space and connections
- Intermediate outlets can be with flanges or the pneumatic operated “bomb door” for completely emptying of the flight conveyor
- Chain with Nonfric scrapers, designed for fully emptying of the conveyor
Further equipment for the flight conveyor can be:
- Inlet section with cover
- Hinged lid
- Over flow flap with switch
- Speed guards
- Nylon rollers for carrying the chain
A flight conveyor from Fjordvejs Maskinfabrik is delivered with ATEX.
For further specifications please see following data sheets for flight conveyor.