Tube screw conveyor
Fjordvejs Maskinfabrik’s tube screw conveyor is designed to run day and night, 365 days a year! The capacity is standard from 9 – 250 m3/ hour, but is also tailor made in required capacities and designs.
Fjordvejs tube screw conveyor is made in extra heavy materials, that can either be painted, hot dip galvanized or made in stainless steel (AISI 304 or AISI 316). Bearings, bushings etc. are always in top quality.
The size of the flight in a screw conveyor is as standard from 125 – 500 mm, but it can be made up to 1000 mm in diameter.
- The screw / flight is made in heavy welded steel segments
- The pitch of the screw is depending on capacity and material that must be transported
- Heavy central tube shaft for avoiding / minimizing use of intermediate Hardox rail which gives an easy flow of the material through the auger
- The pitch on a screw conveyor can be increased, right- or left hand. Standard it is right hand screws.
- The end bearings can be built on the trough itself or bracket mounted with special sealings
- As standard the tube screw conveyor is equipped with over flow flap with switch and we can add on speed guards.
- The motor is as standard always placed in the outlet end, but can be placed in the inlet end if required
- On request the bottom can be hinged for easy and efficient cleaning.
A tube screw conveyor is primary used for conveying, discharging and dosing many types of products.
A tube screw conveyor from Fjordvejs Maskinfabrik is delivered with ATEX.
For further specifications please see following data sheet for tube screw conveyor .